Stinkbugs Bite!

As I sat at my computer working, I felt a sharp pain on my bare foot. I reached down and found a stinkbug. Biting me. But wait, haven’t I been reading article after article in which the “experts” assure us that these atrocious creatures don’t bite? I was confused. And irritated. So, I decided to do some research. After all, it’s what I do. You see, I happen to be an expert myself. I was an English teacher for 18 years, and I now live in a home fully infested with stinkbugs. They DO bite. And it hurts.

According to the Mirriam Webster Dictionary, bite means

1a: to seize, especially with teeth or jaws so as to enter, grip or wound; 1b: to wound pierce or sting especially with a fang or proboscis; 2: to cut or pierce with or as if with an edged weapon; 3: to cause sharp pain or stinging discomfort to

According to the experts “the brown marmorated stinkbug feeds by sucking on plant juices with its beak, which is made with straw-like mouthparts. Its damage can range from mild to severe;” “BMSBs feed on host plants by piercing the skin and consuming the juices within; the signs of stink bug feeding appear as “necrotic” or dead spots on the surface;” “Stink bugs feed on plant tissue by piercing the cells and sucking out the contents;” “the brown marmorated stink bug is a sucking insect that uses its proboscis to pierce the host plant in order to feed.”

Seriously?! But they can’t bite? What exactly do these experts consider it when these alien invaders use their mouth to attempt feeding on us?!

News flash, experts: Brown marmorated stinkbugs definitely BITE!

Pun intended.

Copyright © 2011 Lydia Whitney

Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

• SarahLambert  On September 13, 2011 at 10:55 am

Hi Lydia,

You make your stink bug stories so funny! I work for a television production company about to make a series about insect infestations.

I ‘d love to talk to you about your stink bug experiences! I can be contacted on my given e-mail address.

• kim Williams  On December 13, 2013 at 4:42 pm

I also have several bites from stink bugs all over myt arms an legs

• rottie15  On July 3, 2015 at 5:58 pm

I was removing tree limbs and throwing them in the bed of my truck. I felt a sting/bite,somethng. So i wiped the side of my neck and a brown small flat bug fell off my neck. Stepped on it quick. Felt iritation the rest of the day and that night it looked like i had 2 good size hickeys on my neck. And would be a burning sensation. That was a week ago and the red hickey looking stings, are finally getting smaller and turning kinda black with the skin kinda preling2off like a sun burn. Little bastard hurt. Not sure it was a stink bug, it was about a 1/4″ big and brown,almost round. It was flat.

• anonymous  On October 14, 2011 at 4:17 am

Whoever says they don’t bite is wrong. They do, and it definitely hurts. Had one crawl in my boxers last night and got me in the side of the balls. Awakened instantly from the pain, I ran to the bathroom, dropped my boxers and an injured stinkbug definitely fell right out onto the floor. I let him suffer. Today is 24hrs later, small red irritation, roughly pencil eraser size, and mild pain. Not too bad today, but last night was not fun.

• jjjjj  On October 23, 2013 at 11:54 am

Anonymous- literally exact same thing happened to me. Very painful for 60 seconds then light pain which comes and goes goes depending on position. And I swore I was the only one this would ever happen to.

• Noel  On January 1, 2014 at 2:30 pm

Huh just about 30 mins to 50 mins ago a bug crawled in my bed (almost certain was a stink bug) and so I was sleeping and I was awake because I thinking about something so i was moving in bed so I move to the right and I smelt an bad ordor first it was almost like a rotten egg type for like 5 seconds then like a stink bug so mind that I was sleeping and of corss lights are off so anyways I didn’t think much of it cause I thought it was my blanket then it sprayed again and you know how when a bug is crawling on you it feels wierdbecause Iit might be touching your hairs and its tickles in a not so good way so I feel that when it sprayed for the second time and then in my mind I was like ohhhhh…… ,’&#*$*$, $!-@ a bugs in my bed I thought it was a spider and I thought it could be poisonous so I quickly jump out my bed and I sort of hit the bug when I was coming out and I felt it it felt like the size of about a thumb width wise and it made almost that trying to fly sound but couldn’t you know how if a flying insect or bug trys to fly but can’t because its pinned or it lost a wing etc… well when I was getting up out my bed I kinda of put my hand where it was and sorta of pinned it down on accident but only for like a 1 or so so for like 20 mins I’m looking for stink bugs where I live and facts about them what type do they bite are they poisonous etc… and here I am right now typing this and lol this happend on new years day what a way to open up the year huh? Email: and call me Noel

• Jo  On June 16, 2012 at 5:14 pm

I didn’t think they could bite till about 10 mins ago….I was driving and rolled the windows down when I got where I was going and my brother screamed and flung it at me BC he thought it was a spider at first but ended up being a stink bug and it bit my ear and it hurt its like a pinch….and now I have a red bump onmy ear from it……ugfhhhh I hate bugs

• jackie  On July 10, 2012 at 8:33 pm

i found some stinkbugs mating and took them in because i am sudenly fasinated with insects and ecspeicially stinkbugs.

then i found these little flea sized brown eggs on my dads pumpkin. i put them into a jar and closed it tightly,

putting them upstairs.

then, just today, i saw eight little green bugs inside of the egg container. its very amazing.

there kinda cute when there little.
    would keeping them to study there habits, ( in captivity )

be bad? ( i can tell the difference between male and female )

• stephanie  On November 19, 2012 at 8:12 pm

My daughter was just bit and it has a small and is swelling. She cried from the pain.

• Julia  On December 3, 2012 at 1:59 am

Guess what?? No more wondering here….they hurts for hours, ….end of the age old theory that they dont!

• John  On December 3, 2012 at 11:02 pm

Funny, I just found this site because I was sitting at my computer working, and felt a sharp pain on the bottom of my socked foot. Put my hand down to my foot and found a stink bug. Not only do they bite, they can do so through a sock!

• Steve  On January 27, 2013 at 9:02 am

We have had more stink bugs in the house this month then all of last summer & fall. I either torture them or toss them outside. I picked one up to toss it outside the other evening (it was 15 outside). In the process, it stung my finger. Since the pain was minimal, I did not think anything of it until I saw a dime size bruise there 24 hours later.

• Bonnie Dalzell  On February 1, 2013 at 2:57 am

the second Year of the Stinkbug I sat on one that had been hiding in my jeans. not only can they bite but they van injrct something into the bite. i had a 1/2 inch orange spot which hurt for several days and took two weeks to completely heal. A year later one bite me near the collar bone but this bite did not turn orange..

• Carolyn  On February 5, 2013 at 1:10 am

Has anyone went to a Physician and had one of their stink bug bites biopsied ? it would be interesting, to hear what the experts say of the findings.

• Cindy Blake  On March 11, 2013 at 2:55 am

They bite, no doubt!! One bit me this morning!!! How do we keep them out?? There seems to be an infestation everywhere! Help!!!

• maureen  On March 31, 2013 at 2:13 am

OK! Just letting ya’ll know that …..despite the fact that I have joked, played, and teased with my kids that they were harmless…and did not smell ( never smelled ANYTHING on the gazillion that I have picked up with my bare hands, nor have I been bitten) for years, I have changed my tune! I was awakened last night with a disgusting smell and a burning pain under my armpit. In the dark and still asleep I reached to where it hurt and felt the familiar body habitus of the little B. I’m now a believer…

• Sandy  On April 4, 2013 at 2:47 am

I was sleeping and was awakened by a sharp pain that felt like a sting on the back of my leg. When I grabbed the area there was a stink bug. I now have a necrotic area approximately the size of a quarter as well as a red hard area approx. the size of a softball. The redness and swelling goes from right below my buttocks down to my calf and around my knee..I have developed cellulitis from the bite. This occurred Sunday night today is Wednesday that’s how quick this has happened. It’s extremely painful.

• Jak  On April 6, 2013 at 1:08 am

I just for attack by a stink bug while in bed. I heard a buzzing noise which I thought was my heating pad and then felt something hit my arm. I screamed threw my pillow and went running into my 6 yr olds son room where my husband was putting him to bed. They laughed at my told me I was making it up.
    I would not let my husband leave the room until the bug was found. My six year old son thought this was a blast because he never heard his mum scream so loud and he was getting stay up late.
    Out of no where the stink bug came in for flight over the bed. I got up again and ran out the bedroom door but beside me was my screaming son. We couldn’t get through the door quick enough.
    We left my husband in the room to do the deed. Now alls I’m thinking is he’s going to tell me he found it just so I will come back to bed. Then I hears this Big Bang he had a plastic bag in his hand and had caught the unwelcome quest.
    He told me they don’t bite but now I know from my own experience that they do.
    So much for a relaxing Friday evening…..

• Tessa  On April 10, 2013 at 2:55 am

My room is infested with stink bugs and I’m scared to sleep in here thinking they will get in my bed and bite me. Idk what to do. I hate these bugs!!!

• Dave  On April 20, 2013 at 1:52 am

Yeah, so today I was “bitten” by a stink bug. I had one sitting on my finger and was studying him when he drew out his device that they use to suck out nutrients from whatever they eat and plunged it into my skin, not unlike a mosquito would do. It wasn’t too painful but I knew be was biting me and It left an itchy bump for about 15 min. Damn those things

• Preston  On April 24, 2013 at 11:52 pm

I grabbed one last night with a paper towel and it jumped out. Did not know where it went but about 10 minutes later felt 1 very large and 2 small stings on my neck. It bit the hell out of me and that brought me to this site to see if they do bite. I did not think they did. One today looks like a large pimple.

• Jen bolton  On April 29, 2013 at 12:10 am

Stink bug bit me through a sweatshirt on my upper arm

• Steve  On May 4, 2013 at 2:26 am

They definitely can bite if they get trapped or pinned, but they won’t seek you out and attack you. They are harmless to hold or let crawl on you as long as you don’t pin them down. Same with most spiders.

• Ish  On June 1, 2013 at 10:38 pm

I just got bitten by a stink bug on my arm (about one hour ago); I didn’t actually see it, thought it was a spider, but thought it was a little big for a spider (I grabbed at it and threw it off me). Even though it’s already June 1st (2013), I keep seeing stinkbugs in my house, and now, reading the above comments, I’m sure that’s what it was…felt like just the right size. Boy, did it hurt and now, it’s just kind of achey. I had a swelling and redness around where the bite was, which has since gone down. Yuck!!!!

• Jim  On August 10, 2013 at 2:35 am

I was very glad to see this blog. Thanks for writing this and for all the commenters who have added their stories. I was bit/stung by a stink bug while working in my yard and couldn’t believe how painful it was. It has been 6 hours since I was bitten and it still stings. I started googling to find out if this was common/normal as I’ve never heard of stink bugs biting. As Lydia pointed out, all the “Official” sources tell you they don’t bite/sting. But as the rest of the commenters on this site will attest, the “Official” sites are wrong. They do bite and it hurts.

• Claire Bateman  On August 22, 2013 at 4:26 am

I have just received my 4th bite from the wretched stink bug. My very 1st bite became so infected that I ended up in hospital, on intravenous antibiotics for 4 days and every bite since has ended with colossal amounts of antibiotics. So wish me luck as I am yet again to begin my fight with the apparently harmless bite of the stinkbug… They hurt, and cause a really nasty reaction, and don’t let anybody tell you they don’t….

• Bryan  On August 22, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Stink bugs only bite white people, they apparently have a flavor more alluring than those with more melanin.

• Instructa Zine  On September 19, 2013 at 11:31 pm

Yes they bite. I have an itchy bump on my forearm from one. It swelled and became very itchy. I looked very closely and could see the tiny hole it drilled. It itched so bad I stuck a needle in it and squeezed clear liquid from it 3 or 4 times till it no longer itched ( relief !)

• Jeanne  On September 26, 2013 at 11:47 pm

I was bitten by one, multiple times. It got into my shirt and I now have welts on my back that sting like crazy. This happened over an hour ago and I still feel it. Hate the little buggers!

• rhonda (western Pa)  On October 1, 2013 at 8:08 pm

I know they bite!! Was sitting and watching TV on my bed. I got this awful burning pain on my side. When I looked down had a large welt, went to look around and had two inside of pajamas. How gross. The pain burned badly and it was red, and went to an itch the next day. I used a prescription steroid cream on it and took a week to heel. I am an educated women, not delusional. Researching these awful pests since the invasions a few weeks ago. They are terrible. I washed one out of my hair the other night in the shower. I couldn’t believe it was in my hair hanging out. I want to move. Just sucked up over fifty of them in my bedroom windows the sunniest part of our house. They crawl on my pillows!!! I am to the point anything touches me I freak. I have lost sleep over this. Seriously, they are awful and want to move. My nose burns constantly in my bedroom, runny nose like an allergy. Never had allergies til they came. They can release there stink which you can have an allergy too.

• aliceduffer  On October 2, 2013 at 3:11 pm

I got bite by one last night. Unbeknownsed to me, one had crawled into my Levi’s when I wasn’t looking. Apparently, while doing some research while sitting in those jeans, I felt a horrible sting, immediately stood up, and felt a “lump” on the rear of my leg through my jeans. I whipped them down, and out came a brown stink bug, obviously in the throes of death because I had been sitting on it. I thought at first I was being stung by a wasp! Received a nice red bump that has not appeared to go down in size at all, even though it has been 12 hrs. I immediately put alcohol on it, but I probably should have tried to squeeze it like a zit to get out all or any poison first. They definately bite, they definately SUCK!

• Burt McSquirt  On October 15, 2013 at 1:36 pm

I just got bit by a stinkbug last night, it bit me and then i killed it. That is why i am google searching this right now. It is orange and the size of a nickel.
    I have come in to contact with tons of them, and this is the first one that bit me and i think because I rolled over on it. Damn stinkbugs !

• Leese  On October 19, 2013 at 9:42 am

Yes! They definately bite. I had put on a coat that was outside and I had felt a big needle-like prick on the inside of my elbow. It has been an hour and the pricking feel is still there, I have a dime-size welt and it is red around it. Stinging pain at bite area with a bruised like feeling in red area that is around the bite. Will let you know after I get off work (hopefully with no symptoms) as to how it feels and looks.

• jen  On October 31, 2013 at 3:46 pm

I’m pretty sure they bite and make u itch too ! I’ve been awakened several times at nite now to have a stinging feeling the scratching like crazy till I break skin

• Dave  On December 7, 2013 at 1:11 am

I just got bitten on my scrotum as well. Gimme back my DDT

• Sandy Rose  On January 14, 2014 at 6:34 pm

I was wondering about those alien ( good way to put it!) I have been bitten 2 times on my bottom. The first while sleeping, the second, walking to the kitchen in my pks. The first of course, sleeping I didn’t feel it. However when I begun to awaken,y bottom hurry bad. there was a judge bite swelling. it took a while to heal, well because of where it was. alcohol, ouch, yet Xerox hurt worse. I had to do this for at the least 2 weeks.the second was this morning I was walking to kitchen andan it hurt! My son was here, I actually yelled ouch.told him something just bit me. he wouldn’t look at my hinny!after he left a stick bug was stuck to the inside of pajamas .it is judge as well and has a hole in it.I wear very loose pj. I was told by pesticide man they don’t. this information has helped. thank you. gigi

• cyndi  On February 6, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Yes! Why more now in my home and please how can I get rid of them?
    One more question can they make make you sick like red spot at they bite then have fever? I found one in my bed in the morning. Now I’m sick!!

• Michelle Mcconarty  On February 19, 2014 at 12:54 pm

I was bitten by one last night. The little shite bag must have crawled onto my pillow whilst I was asleep and I felt something on the top of my shoulder. I reached for it and threw it half way accords the room. With that I had the discusting strong stink in my hair and was almost choking… Lol
    I then felt a burning / stinging sensation where I assume it had bitten me. I washed the area and put anti biotic cream on, but the stinging kept me awake for a couple of hours…
    So yes they do bloody bite.

• Tanya  On February 28, 2014 at 5:08 pm

They definitely bite! I just got bit! And boy did it hurt! I’m all for the destruction of these pesky little creatures! My house is being invaded, I find them everywhere.

• Maureen  On April 3, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Well, it appears no one has been on this site in quite sometime. Our home has stinkbugs in it year round for several years; we are located in between farmlands where they are attracted. I pulled on my pants & felt this huge penetrating sting on my thigh. It all happened so fast that I never did find what bit me or a swatted carcus on the floor; trust me I looked. It has been 2 wks now. It went from looking like a normal bite, to having a puss filled center, to dead skin cells around it. There has been a hole in my leg which has not drastically changed in size but has enlarged somewhat to the size of maybe an 8th of a dime. In it looks like something black, maybe a leg or something from the bug. there has been no huge detoriation of the skin surrounding the bite, however, about a quarter size around, remains discolored, has had puss underneath, and topical skin dieing off; the color of that area has also changed from shades of brown to purple and in between. Came back from the docs today. Showed him my wound and he didn’t seemed concerned; why I don’t know cuz I sure am! Based on the amount of stinkbugs we have, I did my research and many people have reported being bit by a stinkbug as they sqaushed it upon being bitten. the doc says not they don’t bite according to scientist…seriously. I think until it becomes reported by those who know they have been bitten, and in greater numbers, then and only then will we see this problem acknowleged by the medical community. Far be it from them to admit that there is a problem and go against the grain of what the scientist say. I don’t like going to the docs as knowing where things are driven in this world by the almighty dollar, thusly, corruption and humans will never really know the truth unless they gander themselves outside of the box, ,and demand to know why are American Medical Community is so corrupt; we are nothing but test guinea pigs; that is my opinion. If you care to know more on that…please visit Educate-Yourself.Org. Please email your thoughts at Exedus04 @ yahoo. I look forward to hearing from those who have their own thoughts and views about America’s medical institutions and methodologies. Most all of the serious ailments we have can and may be cured from natural herb remedies, though the medicines receive or mostly synthetic now; not working as well as our the original herbal remedies which were prescribed many years ago. Please people, do your research; the web makes it easy and for gosh sakes don’t intake all the chemically enhanced foods and such; therein, lies the poison which is toxic to your body. My love to all….

• Suzanbe  On April 3, 2014 at 10:11 pm

They bite & it hurts. I just got bit on the heal. Red, swollen & painful. Wonder why the experts say they Don’t when clearly they do.

• Bridget  On April 7, 2014 at 9:12 pm

I got bit by this thing 2 days ago in my sleep. I awoke to a hand that was swollen and felt broken. The pain was excruciating. I couldn’t move my 2 middle fingers at all. We rushed over to the hospital thinking it was a side effect of the breast cancer medication I’m taking. The doctors wrote it off as a contusion even after I said I didn’t hit it on anything, I was sleeping. I found the bugger dead as a doornail on my nightstand today. I’m assuming after he bit me the chemo killed him. Oh well. Thinking back I had put on Jasmine vanilla hand lotion maybe he thought I was a plant. lol

• Isabel  On May 9, 2014 at 2:05 am

now im scared.. theyre everywhere the other day there was one sitting on the inside of my toilet. i came close to a butt bite :/

• Mimi  On May 14, 2014 at 6:36 pm

My 10 month old kitty just got bitten by a stinkbug and is holding up her paw frantically licking it. Is there any anecdote safe to put on it that’s not harmful or toxic to animals?

• Sharon Mercke  On May 17, 2014 at 2:50 am

I had the same thing happen. I have been picking up stinkbugs and flinging them outdoors, flushing them, whatever, for the past several years. This week one stung (bit?) me. I was shocked.
    It felt like a bee sting. I noticed that it, and several other stink bugs that i’ve had in my home, didn’t look quite the same as the others.
    Perhaps bigger, more “ornate”.

• Cailah  On May 31, 2014 at 1:42 pm

I went to bed last night and woke up with a diamond shape bite. literally. it looks like a diamond. it’s stained and the color of a stink bug. I am a lover of all animals and when my house has a lot of stink bugs I pick them up and put them outside. the diamond shape bite was on my chest and I also have a stain on my pinky finger the same color. idk what it is but when I found it it reminded me of a stink bugs back. I think I rolled over one and it freaked out on me.

• Kelley Felton  On June 18, 2014 at 4:35 pm

I have a “bite” on one side of my buttocks and could not think where it could have come from. Coincidently, it is exactly in the same spot but on the opposite check from a “bite” I received almost exactly a year before. I did see a stink bug laying on the floor next to where I was sitting, but was always told that they don’t bite, so I wasn’t really sure how I got it. Now I know…. and it does hurt and itches like crazy!!!!!!!!! I have a small blister-like spot that is not going away! Has anyone else who has been bitten by one experienced it taking several days, if not a couple of weeks, to clear up???

• Anonymous  On June 26, 2014 at 2:55 am

I was just sitting on my computer, then my dog started moving around In a crazy fashion. I turned around and she was looking at my arm, all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain and noticed it was a stink bug. I flicked it off, and I had immediate pain, it’s been about 20 minutes and it still hurts!! I HATE BUGSS

• James  On June 30, 2014 at 9:12 pm

I found out when I was 3 years old that these bugs had a very painful bite, and for years afterward, when someone called them a stinkbug, I would tell them it was a BLISTER bug, ‘cuz it left a burning blister on my neck. I remember screaming, and my mother brushing it off of me. I hated those things for years!

• mark  On July 1, 2014 at 3:05 am

i found a stink bug on the wall i was sitting on my porch so i brushed it away. not more than three minutes later it was back on the wall next to my chair again in the same spot. 2 days prior i was bit on the arm and leg and they both swell up pretty well i had pain in my knee for 2 days. yes bed bugs do give a hell of a bite.

• danny  On September 10, 2014 at 5:28 am

A week ago i sat on a chair outside not knowing there was a stink bug chilling there first. After 5 minutes of suphocating it with my butt. I felt a burn sensation in my but cheak! I was wearing boxers and workout shorts, and it went right througb them! Damn thing left me a red rash that still hurts!

Mcallen Tx

• Jim Burkhart  On September 24, 2014 at 5:39 am

I got bit in the butt today while driving. I assumed mine was the only case of this in the world, but now I know I’m in good company!

• ethelgrimes  On October 9, 2014 at 9:58 am

I never knew that stink bugs can bite! I’m recovering from a series of bug bites (combined with a heat rash) that I had suffered (and I do mean SUFFERED!!!) for two or three solid months. I did find a serious bedbug infestation on my chair; I couldn’t get it out of the house fast enough! But now I’m wondering if stink bugs were involved as well. Do the smaller ones resemble bedbugs in any way? I live in Central California and don’t know if they live here or not.

• Kurt  On October 20, 2014 at 4:52 am

I had the same thing happen to me and it sucks!

• Virginia  On October 24, 2014 at 8:06 pm

One of them just had the audacity to stab the palm of my hand as I was pruning some ivy…had to brush him off with the clippers! definitely hurt like the devil, which is why I came in to look up the bites.

• crystal johnson  On January 4, 2015 at 4:27 am

I am at the motel in madison height va this motel is full of stink bugs and one just bit meb on my foot.executive inn don’t stay there

• Diane Jarrett  On January 4, 2015 at 10:55 pm

They absolutely bite and it burns and itches like crazy.We have found adults in the house and then tiny looks like a tick bites and is full of blood when you smash it and yes the babies stink too. Just found 2 adults today and I don’t know how many babies. Looks like extermination is finstalled on my list in the morning.

• Rebecca  On April 4, 2015 at 7:18 pm

I was bitten on my neck by a stink bug while trimming bushes. It hurt a lot and for a while! The spot was red and irritated for several days. The experts need to educate themselves!

• jack  On April 7, 2015 at 10:37 am

Idk where you guys are from , but im in Australia and i got got last night on the back of the neck and yeah it stings like hell !!

• patrick  On May 10, 2015 at 1:56 am

My first and only know experience with being bitten by a bmsb was when i was in the army. I had been making my bed in the morning and you know how it is in the military , those sheets better be tight and tucked. When i was tucking the sheets under the matress i felt this pain that i wouldnt wish on anyone. It was like a combination of a burn and the worlds worst painful bee sting. Since then, and this was in 1998 i check my bed sheets curtains and everywhere else before going to bed cause i dont want this happening ever again. They do bite and in my opinion id rather be stung by ten hornets at once then one stink bug.

• Lee  On May 13, 2015 at 3:25 am

I have 3 areas that are swollen, itch slightly and hurt a little. I couldn’t figure what bit me. But I know I woke up and the areas were there. The next night I slept in a different room in the house. Woke up to something annoying on my leg. A brown stink bug. It started to hurt I swiped the critter away. Today I was washing bed covers on my bed. To my surprise I found a dead stink bug on my sheet where if I was laying would be the area on my leg is at.
    The bugs do bite ! How can we get rid of these bothersome creatures ! They’re everywhere

• Monica  On October 9, 2015 at 3:30 am

My toddler was outside in the summer, and needed a diaper change. I was unaware that a stink bug got in too. He started screaming, and pulling at his diaper. I found the pissed off bug had bitten him on the end of his u know what. I took him to the doctor immediately. His peepee swelled to an extreme size, good thing it’s got extra skin for doing that later, or serious damage could have been done. The doctor had never seen anything like it, and several nurses were called on to see. Poor baby, but it did jump start potty training…

What are your thoughts?